Royston Blue Copper Painted Origami Tote Bag, Blanket, Wrap
While we call it the Origami tote, you can fold this origami crepe cloth into a tote bag, or use it as an impromptu picnic blanket, scarf, or the most beautiful present wrapping. That’s the beauty of it!
Hand painted fine arts, fashion designs and jewelry designs by artist, Debora Nash of Portraits of Elegance Fine Arts® and Portraits of Elegance Fashion®. Fine art paintings are created into fine art fashion designs and home decor exclusive to Portraits of Elegance.
Natural Earth Colors of Gemstones and Natural American Turquoise stones that all have matching fashion accessories to complete an entire wardrobe of different outfits with the same colors and matching stones. Mix and match are the primary focus at Portraits of Elegance making you and your home or office the work of art.
• Made from 100% polyester crepe
• Vegan leather strap is cruelty-free.
• Tote straps feature heavy metal loops in gun-metal black, finished with a pair of steel rivets
• Each tote is printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada
• Vivid print that will never fade after washing
• Machine wash in cold water with phosphate free detergent, hang to dry